I tell you, one of the hardest things to draw, is jewelry!
I’m sure it’s because it’s 3D, curved, has many intricate layers, prongs, reflections, luster, and pizazz, but I do wish I could draw it better…
And for good reason…
Being able to draw jewelry can aid in so many ways…
- It’s gets your point across to the jeweler who fixes the jewelry
- It helps a customer understand repairs
- It portraits custom design work better
- It’s Ideal for Wax Carvers, Designers, Craftsmen
- It’s great for Technical Drawings, Books, User Guides
- It’s Perfect for Artists who love Jewelry and Bling!
But really, it’s a means of expressing a jeweler’s creative ideas!
And being able to do it well, is a talent…
A talent that can be taught!
For there are some wonderful books on the market for teaching exactly that…
Like these very cool Drawing Books Here:
See, take a stab at Drawing Diamonds! Gems, Rings, Watches…
It’s a very cool world, that you’ll really enjoy!
And one that will help any Jeweler or Jewelry Store!