Have a long chain?
A pendant that dangles down too far?
Do you want to shorten the length and make it sit higher up your neck?
Well you can, and actually, it’s a pretty easy fix.
They sell very clever shortener clasps that just snap over your chain in the back (behind your neck where no one will see it), that allows you to choose the exact length of your chain. It works perfectly with whatever neckline or v-neck you have.
Plus, they also sell shorteners for pearl strands as well.
The steps are easy:
- Hold your Pendant or Chain where you want it to fall on your neck
- Then pinch the chain together behind your neck
- Spin the chain around the front so you can see what you’re doing
- Snap the shortener clasp over where your fingers are pinching the chain
- Spin it back around behind you neck
It’s fast, just pinch, spin, snap, and voila, you’re all done.
The ideal length to show off your chain or charm, is just a snap away.
And when you want to remove the clasp, it pops open just like any clasp does. With no harm to the pendant or chain.
See all of the different styles of shorteners here: