This is the cheapest…
Jewelry steam cleaners are never really cheap. They are a machine that creates pressure and steam from water. But what they do, is amazing.
They clean your jewelry better than any other device.
Steam cleaners can get down into the small cracks and crevices where dirt resides. It blows out particles that’s trapped and hidden in the channels. Grim that’s covering the bottom of your diamonds and gemstones (and making them sparkle less and appear dark). It removes polishing rouge from the prongs, the detailed work, the filigree, and makes them all look brand new again.
A jewelry steam cleaner does all that.
And this cleaner, this Steamfast steam cleaner, is the lowest priced cleaner on the market.
At the time of this post, it’s only $79.92
All the other jewelry steam cleaners start at $92 and up.
The features of this cleaner are grand:
(features taken from Amazon’s description)
- 100% CHEMICAL FREE — Naturally deep cleans and sanitizes your jewelry without the use of harsh chemicals. Please reference the gemstone guide in the image gallery to see if your jewelry is a fit for steam cleaning.
- BRIGHTEN AND SHINE — 4 bar (58 psi) pressure steam provides more than enough power to safely blast away dirt, grime, body oil, makeup, and more to leave your jewelry bright and shiny. For best results, use tweezers and hold jewelry about an inch below the steam nozzle.
- QUICK HEAT UP TIME — A 12 oz water tank heats up within 4 minutes and provides up to 15 minutes of steam time with the option to select between steam bursts or continuous steam.
- SANITIZE WITH STEAM — Steam kills 99.9% of germs and bacteria.
- EQUIPPED FOR THE JOB — Includes a jewelry basket for catching steam residue, holding tweezers, polishing cloth, and measuring cup for easy filling.
- Built to meet U. S. voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U. S.
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a Steamfast product, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 2 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS.
So if you’ve been wanting to clean your jewelry…
Buying a steam cleaner is the way to go. Your jewelry will look just like the jewelry store cleaned them; professional. Combine a steamer with an ultrasonic cleaner or a rough polishing cloth, and you’ll have the cleanest jewelry on the planet.
14k Wheat Chains