AMAZON’S CHOICE: BEST JEWELRY STEAM CLEANER FOR 2022!
THIS IS AN AMAZON #1 CHOICE FOR BEST JEWELRY STEAM CLEANER, SEE WHY!
This post contains affiliate links. If you use these links to buy something I may earn a commission. Thanks! As an Amazon Associate I also earn from qualifying purchases.
Jewelry steam cleaners make a wonderful gift for yourself, or the holidays.
And the #1 on the market right now (2022), is an Amazon’s Choice for best jewelry steam cleaner.
And, coming in at only $79.99 (at the time of this post), it’s a really good deal. Most steam cleaners sold are $100 or more!
This cleaner is the Steamfast SF-1000 JULE Steam Jewelry Cleaner.
Take a peek:
Steam Cleaner Features:
(taken directly from their product page)
- SUPERIOR SUPPORT — When you choose a Steamfast product, you’re investing in superior performance and design that will deliver total satisfaction. If not, we’ll replace it, for 2 years. Supported by a customer service team based in Andover, KS.
- 100% CHEMICAL FREE — Naturally deep cleans your jewelry without the use of harsh chemicals. Please reference the gemstone guide in the image gallery to see if your jewelry is a fit for steam cleaning.
- BRIGHTEN AND SHINE — 4 bar (58 psi) pressure steam provides more than enough power to safely blast away dirt, grime, body oil, makeup, and more to leave your jewelry bright and shiny. For best results, use tweezers and hold jewelry about an inch below the steam nozzle.
- QUICK HEAT UP TIME — A 12 oz Water tank heats up within 4 minutes and provides up to 15 minutes of steam time with the option to select between steam bursts or continuous steam.
- EQUIPPED FOR THE JOB — Includes a jewelry basket for catching steam residue, holding tweezers, polishing cloth, and measuring cup for easy filling.
- Built to meet U. S. Voltage requirements. Certified, safety-tested, and warrantied for use only in the U. S.
What type of gemstones can you clean with steam?
Refer to the list below to determine if your gemstone is a fit for steam cleaning:
Usually Good for Steam Cleaning:
- Alexandrite, Aquamarine, Diamond, Ruby, Sapphire, Spinel
Risky for Steam Cleaning:
- Amethyst, Citrine, Coral, Iolite, Tourmaline, Zircon
Never for Steam Cleaning:
- Amazonite, Amber, Emerald, Garnet, Lapis Lazuli, Opal, Pearl, Peridot, Tanzanite, Topaz, Turquoise, Variscite
Watch the video below:
So if you’re looking for a great cleaner, that will help get your diamonds and gold sparkling like new (just like the professional jewelers do), then pick up Amazon’s Choice for Best Jewelry Steam Cleaner today.
It’s highly recommended!
James Allen is a leader in diamonds. Their real time interactive diamond inspection is the best in the industry. View and rotate any diamond under 20x magnification. Their prices, selection, lifetime warranty, 24/7 customer support and hassle free returns are unbeatable. Visit James Allen today.
Blue Nile is the largest and most well known respected diamond dealer online. They are highly trusted, have a huge inventory, and low low prices (compare anywhere and see for yourself). If you want to save money, or build your own ring, this is the place to shop. Visit Blue Nile today.
Leave a comment