That’s the last thing you ever want to hear, but it happens…
Are you prepared?
Many people own a safe or locked box, which is fine, it will keep your goods from being stolen…
It won’t protect them against FIRE!
(Unless the safe is fireproof, which most of them are not).
So, grab yourself a fireproof bag, also called fire resistant bags (Amazon sells tons of these). They come in all different shapes, sizes, and some are waterproof. Now that’s cool.
Many bags feature things like:
- Pouch is convenient to carry.
- Designed with hidden fiberglass fabric that can withstand over 1,000oF temperature without exposing prickly splinters.
- Made of non-irritating flannel, so, you don’t have to worry about developing skin irritation when retrieving your stuff.
- Fireproof buttons replace velcro in newest versions.
- Provides a certain level of water protection.
- No allergic reaction – Doesn’t make your fingers itch from the prickly fiberglass. You will never touch the fiberglass! (And you don’t need gloves to handle it either.)
- Fireproof guaranteed and laboratory-tested – high temperatures similar to that of car fires!
See, you need a few of these bags!
Not only good for jewelry, but money, passports, deeds, mortgages, birth certificates, business contracts, and wills! (just buy some big enough for non-folded documents)
Take a peek at the variety below…
14k Wheat Chains
Top Diamond Vendors:
James Allen is a leader in diamonds. Their real time interactive diamond inspection is the best in the industry. View and rotate any diamond under 20x magnification. Their prices, selection, lifetime warranty, 24/7 customer support and hassle free returns are unbeatable. Visit James Allen today.
Blue Nile is the largest and most well known respected diamond dealer online. They are highly trusted, have a huge inventory, and low low prices (compare anywhere and see for yourself). If you want to save money, or build your own ring, this is the place to shop. Visit Blue Nile today.