A Smarter Microscope!
These microscopes, by OMAX are so IDEAL for any jewelry store or home…
Because they’re lightweight, practical, efficient, and CORDLESS!
Which is unheard of when it comes to microscopes.
And it’s truly a life-saver, because many stores don’t have electrical outlets where you need them… (or even the counter space for a clunky microscope!)
This microscope not only has all the right zoomes (10x, what diamonds are graded by, but 20x, 30x, and even 60 times magnification)… It’s perfect for showing inclusions in stones, reading inscriptions on the diamond girdle, seeing trigons, naturals, and even grain lines in the diamond’s facets…
It’s a powerful microscope, with stereo binocular (both eyes), and has built in LED lights.
Take a Peek:
The BEST Feature:
Has to be the USB camera! Hands-down.
You plug the microscope into your laptop, and what you see comes up on the screen. It’s a great way to learn, teach, see, educate, and capture all those very cool traits inside of a diamond.
It will blow your mind!
Every jewelry store needs one of these, and it really is the most economical microscope for home use, science projects, gemologists, coin collectors, stamps… You name it, seeing it from 10x all the way up to 60 is outstanding!
Read the Description:
This is a package of cordless stereo binocular LED microscope with an USB digital imaging system. It can be used on 110V power supplies as well as running with 3 AA batteries, which means that it can be used in the outdoor fields.
The microscope has 10X, 20X, 30X and 60X four step magnifications with dual LED lights from both top and bottom sides. The USB digital imaging system captures still microscope images and live video on computer.
The included software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 can also be used to make measurements. You can also view and capture the images on iMac or Macbook with Mac OS.
The stereo microscope has large working distance of 57mm and maximum field of view of 10mm. This microscope is a good choice for people who like to collect coins, stamps, rocks, gemstones but with low budget. It is also a good choice for students who would like to inspect insects, botanical specimens and etc.
- Head: 45 degrees inclined binocular with locked-in eyepieces; Eyepieces: wide field WF10X and WF20X; Rotational objectives: 1x, 3x.
- Working distance: 2-1/4inch (57mm); Field of view: 6.7mm/20mm; Left ocular-tube diopter adjustment +/-5dp; Interpupillary distance: 2-3/16inch ~ 2-15/16inch(55-75mm).
- LED cold illuminator: incident (upper) and transmitted (lower); Easy illumination mode switch: [upper] [off] [lower]; Adjustable focus knob tension; Frosted glass stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; White/black plastic stage plate: 3-3/4inch (95mm) in diameter; Head vertical moving range (along the pillar): 2-3/4inch (70mm); Power adapter: 120V AC 60 Hz 5.2 VA.
- Digital camera: true color 640 x 480 pixels – 0.45X reduction lens to get larger field of view – Software compatible with Windows XP/Vista/7/8/10 and Mac OS – Capturing microscope images, recording live video, measuring lengths, angles, areas, editing images.
- 5-year warranty against manufacturing defects.
Seeing Close-up is a Beautiful World Indeed!
You May Also Like:
You May Also Like:
About the Author
Author Richard Scott. Certified Diamontologist and Gemologist. 30 years of experience.
Let Richard help you choose the best diamond, the most dazzling engagement ring, and save as much money as possible. Read more about the author here. Follow Richard on social media; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest. Contact Richard Scott here.