Looking at James Allen for deals today, I came across one of the best steals I’ve ever seen. Especially for the quality and price! It’s awesome!
When I’m searching for deals, I always try to keep a few things in mind:
- I want it to sparkle like crazy
- I don’t want to see any large Inclusions
- I don’t want Fluorescence
- It has to be GIA or AGS Certified
- I want great Symmetry and Polish as well
So doing an Extensive Search in their Diamond Search Section, I came across a stunning stone that will blow your socks off. Really it will!
Check this out…
Specifications for Item #: 256152
|Shape: Radiant||Carat weight: .49|
|Cut: Excellent||Color: G|
|Clarity: SI1||Certificate: GIA|
|Depth: 72.3%||Table: 54.0%|
|Polish: Excellent||Symmetry: Excellent|
|Girdle: Thick-Extremely||Culet: None|
|Fluorescence: None||Measurements: 4.48*4.46*3.22|
This Diamond Rocks!
There are so many great things about this particular stone:
- It’s very clean: SI1. Which means, all the Inclusions are microscopic ONLY! You won’t see black spots with the eye, you’ll have to use magnification to spot any Clarity attributes.
- The Color is G, which is at the very top of the Near Colorless Category. So it’s a White Diamond that won’t show any yellow tint or hue.
- It’s Radiant Cut, so the Diamond will look larger than a round diamond will.
- It also has Zero Fluorescence, which I find ultra important!
It’s Excellent Cut, Polish and Symmetry, so this Diamond will Sparkle like a million stars in the sky. Trust me, it will! It’s all about the CUT, POLISH and SYMMETRY!
But the best part… The Price!
It’s cheap for what you get! For a Half Carat Diamond, of this high Clarity and Color, to be Certified (By GIA, which is KING) with this kind of Cut (the best that money can buy)… You get this all for $990. That’s less than a thousand dollars to get engaged! And a half carat Diamond is above the average Carat Weight sold for Engagement Rings (the average is just 38 points).
View the Diamond here…
|CARAT WEIGHT, CLARITY, COLOR, CUT, CERTIFIED||PRICE||VIEW|
|.49, SI2, G, RADIANT, GIA||$990||VIEW|
Add the Mounting
Now all you have to do is to have them set it in a tiffany style mounting, like so…
And you have yourself a great diamond, a perfect mounting (White Gold is Wonderful, Bright, Lustruous, and Cheaper than Platinum by far), and a wonderful deal.
Nowadays, to get able to get this quality, one that will outshine all the rest, for just $1,170 total, then that’s a steal that won’t last long! Get it while it’s hot!
Say “I Do” with this Engagement Ring, and she’ll be smiling all the way to the alter. :)
You May Also Like:
You May Also Like:
About the Author
Author Richard Scott. Certified Diamontologist and Gemologist. 30 years of experience.
Let Richard help you choose the best diamond, the most dazzling engagement ring, and save as much money as possible. Read more about the author here. Follow Richard on social media; Twitter, Facebook, Pinterest. Contact Richard Scott here.